Thursday, July 27, 2006

I know, I know, where are the pictures?

During my last trip I had started using a trial version of a photo editor that came with my laptop. I don't touch up the pictures too much, but given that most of my photos are taken through an aircraft window, under less than ideal lighting conditions by a pure amateur, sometimes they can use just a bit of help. In any event, with all the house stuff, and dog stuff, and going to the office, the trial software expired and most of my photos were not web friendly so I stalled on the trip photos. I just bit the bullet and bought a copy of Paint Shop Pro X. So far I like what I see, it's not Photoshop, but then again, I don't use 95% of what Photoshop can do. So now, I have alleviated the software excuse, and soon the time excuse will be history and I will be back to posting photos in no time. Pardon the dust.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares