Sunday, July 16, 2006

Stay tuned

I've been home for a couple of weeks and find that blogging isn't nearly as easy to do when I'm here for a couple of reasons. My photos tend to wind up on my laptop and it pretty much goes into a corner when I get off the road until the next trip. Plus with so much to do around the house I hardly have the time and energy. I will be posting again very soon. I still have to get my trips up to date including a recent "vacation" to Atlanta. Please bear with me and stay tuned for new entries in the near future.

1 Comments:

Blogger CyberCelt said...

Post your pics online with some type of free service like Flickr.

I start a post here at blogger and post my pictures to it. Then I save as a draft. Once pics are published and post saved, you can view the properties and use the picture on your other posts.

3:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares