Friday, June 23, 2006

Things to do in Denver when you're dead.

For the past week I've been in Boulder, and I have a few pictures that I will post soon. Last weekend I had some time to explore, and went to see the Body Worlds 2 exhibit at the Denver Museum of Nature and Science. Unfortunately, photos of the exhibit were prohibited, or I would include some here. This is a very similar exhibit to the the Bodies exhibit at MOSI. It was quite interesting, but it way too crowded to spend any quality time. I'm already planning on checking out the MOSI display when I get home. There was something strangely intriguing about them. They looked faked, but given how real artificial displays are these days it made them seem even more real. I highly recommend if you haven't done so already you visit one of these exhibitions if you can.


A view of Downtown Denver from DMNS


I head back to Tampa today, for the weekend, then off to Toronto on Monday for training. I will update as I get the chance, adding some things from Oregon, Boulder, or maybe something from the past.




Outta here(for now).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares