Monday, June 19, 2006

A little about me

I probably should have posted this in an earlier entry, but I initially thought that my profile was adequate. Anyway, I was born in Tampa in the 70's, moved around the Southeast a bit, and graduated high school in the Panhandle. I spent some time as a wildland firefighter(Forest Ranger for FL DoF) in Central Florida before going back to college. I graduated USF and found the job I have now. It's been great. It's allowed me to spend time aboard research ships(I might post some old pics of those times occasionally as well), live all over the country and now fulfill my dream of becoming a pilot. I recently bought a historic(relatively speaking) bungalow in Seminole Heights in Tampa. The home was in great shape but we still have plans for restoring/remodelling. I might mention some of that along the way as well as any commentary I might have on other topics of interest. Enough about me, I will post some more about my time in Oregon soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares