Thursday, September 07, 2006

Sup From the Cup That Keeps You Up



I truly love coffee and think I have found my ambrosia, and Alaska might become my Mecca. While I was in Cordova, AK I ventured into the grocery store to seek some coffee to make in my room. The stuff in the lobby was good, but unpredictably available. The shelves had various brands that were familiar, but new place means I have to try something out of the ordinary. I bought a 14oz bag of Resurrection Blend by Raven's Brew. It was one of the best I've ever tasted, strong but smooth. I've since ordered a couple more blends. One that wasn't on the shelf, was the Three-peckered Billy Goat. With a name like that, I just had to try it. I also have a bag of Deadman's Reach. I'll let you know how they are.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares