Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Landing Airplanes for Dummies


I once heard that humor is the secret to long life, and even if it isn't it certainly makes the time we have a lot better while we're here. Occasionally I like to pull out this book when I fly with a crew for the first time. It's pretty well received though there is often that momentary look of puzzlement while they decide if it's a joke or now. I found the cover generator at a site called www.signgenerator.org which links to www.txt2pic.com. You can change most of the items on the cover and make them your own.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

that's NOT how you learned to fly, is it?
(j/k);)
I think i'll go check out the site now!

9:29 AM  
Blogger IFly said...

Everything I ever needed to know about flying I read in that little black and yellow book. The illustrations really helped a lot. Now I can walk away from each and every landing. :-)

7:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

actually I have a question. What is the name of the water that comes off the wings when a plane is landing when it is raining? The line that trails behind the plane that you can see. Can you email me at lantern3@hotmail.com. thanks

11:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares