Thursday, November 09, 2006

It Must Be Fall

Back in travel status, I had to attend some training in New York, which kept me quite busy this week, hence the absence of postings. I drove up I-95 from New York to the Cape. It's definitely Fall. I think I missed the best part by a bit, but there are still some brilliant colors to be seen. I didn't have any time to sight-see, but I grabbed a couple of shots from the side of the road. I think I will get over to Mystic Seaport sometime this month. I'd like to get out to the Vineyard or Nantucket too. Posts forthcoming as they happen.
My fiance is supposed to be flying up to join me for Turkey Day, but she hates flying(and here I am a pilot, just the luck huh?) Anyway, I'm pretty excited, this will be the first time she's visiting me on the road, it should be great, finally I might see a lot of the things around here I've been saving until we could share them.

Mystic Seaport

Tall Ship


Colors


Colorful Cape Cod

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your finance hates to fly, and you're a pilot? LOL.. ahh, the irony. :)
Beautiful photos, must be awfully cold up there right now!

2:17 PM  
Blogger IFly said...

Yes, all too true. She doesn't hate to fly with me, but hates flying on airliners. I think with me, she's right there in the cockpit, so she knows what's going on. However, she doesn't like the turns to the right(her side) even in the small planes.

12:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares