Tuesday, September 26, 2006

A bit of home when I'm away from home.

Travelling as much as I do, it would be all too easy to lose touch with the goings-on back home. I've come to rely quite heavily on some of the local blogs to help me stay connected. A hearty thank you, and much appreciation to all of the following:

Seminole Heights Blog, best neighborhood blog about the best neighborhood.
Sticks of Fire,The standard-bearer of Tampa blogging.
Tampa Taxi Shots, I love the photos and tales from Tampa's darkside.
Vitamin Sea A regular dose of sunshine and beautiful photos to boot.

And finally,

Tampa Blab, For bringing me all those blogs to which I've not yet become addicted

My sincerest gratitude for all of your efforts, and to all of those whom I didn't specifically name, my thanks to you as well.

2 Comments:

Blogger tommyduncn said...

Glad to help! Thank you so much for the kind words....

3:29 PM  
Blogger IFly said...

My pleasure, what you do is a great service to the community and I'm very glad you're doing it.

6:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares