Tuesday, September 19, 2006

OK, Sherman, set the Wayback Machine

Captain's Log Stardate 2000:
I was going through some old digital photos I took way back when I started this thing they call a career. It was my first true big adventure as an adult. I graduated USF in May, 2000. As a present to myself I bought a Sony Mavica, 1 megapixel digital camera in part to document this grand journey.

I won't bore you with too many details, but to start things off I will give just a tiny bit of background. Around the time I was graduating USF I found what I thought was going to be a dream job(so far it has been.) After it was officialI was off to Lawnguyland New York for training. My first job was going to be a bridge officer on a research ship so what better place for training then the US Merchant Marine Academy, in Kings Point. The following photos were taken around that time and shortly thereafter during my first sea duty.

Blogger was having issues with uploading photos so I tried out the "Hello" program. I don't really care for the way it uploads each photo as a seperate post.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares