Saturday, August 12, 2006

Our Fellow Feathered Friends of the Sky


Every once in a while when I'm snapping pictures I don't realize just how good a shot I caught until later when I'm going through them. My camera is a point and shoot that is pocket friendly, but isn't the fastest so I often miss those fleeting moments. This one however was much better than I had planned. I just wanted to capture the two aspect of flight, machine and avian. What I caught was almost as if the goose was saying, "Oh yeah, I can fly too!" If you look closely I also captured the floatplane in flight in the background as well. I thought it was pretty cool, and lucky.

I stayed at the Marriott Courtyard next to Lake Union. It's a great hotel, pretty close to everything, and the view of the lake is quite nice. There are always float planes coming and going on the lake right across the street.



The park right across the street has quite a number of homeless folk. The climate here is pretty conducive to living outdoors.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares