Wednesday, July 04, 2007

I love a parade.

First let me wish everyone a Happy Independence Day! A late start today allowed us to take in the local 4th of July parade, here in Bethel, AK. The star of the show was the Blackhawk helicopter.


The chopper made several low passes which was pretty cool.


Another shot of the whirlybird.


The requisite fire trucks.


The parade is quite the attraction here in Bethel.


This parade "float?" had us all a bit speechless.


I did score a frisbee for the little fella back home.


I imagine his reaction might be something like this:

Did someone say Frisbee?

1 Comments:

Blogger Sam' said...

Thank you for sharing your experience. As I am looking to just where to relocate to, I stumbled upon your Alaska entry. Aside from pictures, your anctidotes, comments & detail have enlightened me- very enjoyable to proceed thru your entry. Thanks again!

11:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares