Friday, June 01, 2007

Chasing the sun and leaving a storm in my wake.

Finally after all too much time on the Cape and not nearly enough time at home the winds have carried me onward and upward once again. I departed this afternoon as the leading edge of Barry started caressing the Bay area with that lovely liquid lawns long for. This trip takes me yet again to the great Norther north wester west we call Alaska. Should be some great photos to share and the project will take me to some out-of-the-way places. First leg of the journey was to depart as the winds started blowing and the rain started down as we took wing for Little Rock. No photos just yet, but thanks to Barry we made good time. Aiming for Salt Lake tomorrow, hopefully the skies are a bit clearer. Stay tuned.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares